Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Anatomy of a Street Painting Part 3

So I lucked out on this one! I came back the following day on this project to find out that it was not tampered with even in the slightest :) That definitely made my morning!

However, I was anticipating on finishing this mid-afternoon (around 3 or 4) and ended up working until evening - mostly because of chatty people! Always schedule for chatting time ;) This day was also substantially warmer than the first day I worked, and that definitely effected my speed. I think there were a few times I said to myself 'you know, I could have been done by now, and then I had to paint an aqueduct...'

Regardless, here's the final painting and people seamed pretty happy with it so that made my day:



I'm making this post on a Tuesday and it is still there! I biked by it today. I hope people are still enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment