Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Last Day working on the Mermaid



I gotta say! That having everything wash away Sunday morning, to have to re-draw everything that afternoon, didn't leave me with much motivation to do too much more to this drawing Monday morning, so I added a few flowers and called it done! This didn't turn out to be as awesome as I wanted it to be, with everything that went down so I'll be happy to move onto a new project, though admittedly I am thinking of a lot of new different street painting projects I'd like to do, and wish I had more chances to paint throughout the year so I can accomplish more of them....

Maybe next year..

3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely wonderful to me, Axl. Good to see what you are up to.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, very cool - wish I still lived in London so I could see it up close and personal! hehee

    ReplyDelete