Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Always the last to get officially settled

Every Monday night I show up early for figure drawing, and prepare for the sessions by setting up the donkeys, platform, sheets, lighting..

Last night I was sure to set up an easel and claim my spot to work, next to the workshop table, next to a lamp so I could see enough to do colour, because otherwise it is pointless... I brought down canvas scraps and the staple gun, paints and everything I needed and set it up a good half an hour before we officially began...

And then I ran upstairs to my studio to grab a floor lamp for some of the other artists, and somebody stole my spot!!!!!

Fkkk

So I ended up drawing again. Z~

I just thought you all should know how bored of drawing I am.

No love from the session monitor,

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment