Monday, January 19, 2009

My dear Emily

Unlike last blog I have decided to not put as much effort into posting the weekly figure studies I do.

Most recently, they have become incredibly messy, practically indecipherable smudges on paper. This is mostly because figure drawing currently bores the shit out of me.

I'm sure I will snap out of it at some point. Or figure out something new that really satisfies my need for doing something different.

I feel like I really want to do that combines painting and drawing, perhaps oil bar and paint with graphite on gessoed wooden boards or something.

Oil sticks cost money so feel free to send me a donation!! ahha..

Graphite and pastel on paper.


I'll try to at least put more effort into taking pictures of sketches in the future.

Long live the eraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment